At Still Waters Wellness, we bring pain-relieving, complementary and integrative modalities into your facility. After tailoring a program specifically for you and your team, our staff works with your staff and residents to relieve pain and stress, enriching and enhancing everyone's experience at your site. Our goal is to augment:
Pain management plans
Fall Prevention and Recovery programs
Gradual Dosage Reduction programs
Mental/Emotional Health programs
We match our services with the unique qualities of your site, staff and residents.
Programs for Groups
We induce the powerful synergy of group experiences! Groups create shared positive experiences which, in turn, build and enhance the sense of community in your facility.
With groups, we leverage the number of residents who will benefit.
Programs for Individuals
We offer specialized, private sessions to target the individual’s specific needs. Pain & stress can oftentimes be a very private, individual experience.
We honor these particular needs by offering all of our services as one-on-one services.
Programs for Staff
We understand the importance of a focused, pain-free staff. Still Waters Wellness works on-site with any staff members with our pain relief and stress management protocols.
We support your staff with compassion fatigue and whole-team debriefings.
What Are People Saying?
- “My feet have never felt so good. They always hurt, but they don’t now.” (Chronic plantar fasciitis, injections were no help, still pain-free at follow-up six weeks later),
- “My whole week after I saw you was so PRODUCTIVE! It felt so good to get things done! Thank you!” (Nursing staff),
- “I’ve had this sciatica for months. 10 minutes of this treatment and it’s GONE. I almost don’t believe I ever had it.” (Resident),
- “I don’t feel as scared. There’s a peace for me about it.” (Patient facing big decision),
Our services for your patients and your staff will set your facility apart.
We offer SOLUTIONS for:
- Neuropathic pain & poor circulation
- Chronic pain conditions
- Improved wound healing
- Fall prevention & recovery
- Emotional trauma & depression
- Surgery & chemotherapy
- Augment gradual dosage reduction
- Address aggression, agitation & combativeness
- Lack of progress in therapy
Our SERVICES Include:
- Pet Therapy Plus
- Near Infrared Light*
- Emotional Freedom Technique*
- Rapid Eye Technology
Types of FACILITIES we serve:
- Skilled Nursing facilities
- Assisted Living Communities
- Independent Living Communities
- Hospice Centers
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Dialysis Centers
- Wound Clinics
- Long Term Acute Care Hospitals